The Library offers 2 methods of printing for laptops.
I already know how to print from a laptop using PrinterOn. Take me there.
I need help. Guide to printing from a laptop using PrinterOn
Direct Printing for Laptops using Windows
- If you wish to install Windows print drivers for direct printing to the Library's printers please follow directions in the
Direct Printing for Mac laptops (preferred method):
If you wish to setup up your laptop for direct printing in the Library:
First - Make sure you are connected to the Nipissing University Wireless network - nuwlnet
Second - Install the Library printer for direct printing. Please select the appropriate guide for the Printer you wish to install:
- Guide to installing Mac OSX Print Drivers for the Colour Print Station in the Library - 1st Floor
- Guide to installing Mac OSX Print Drivers for the Black/White Print Station in the Library - 1st Floor
- Guide to installing Mac OSX Print Drivers for the Black/White Print Station in the Library - 2nd Floor
Once you have sent your document to the printer - you can retrieve it at Puffin, one of the Library's 2 Printer Release Stations located either by the Learning Common's computers or centrally on the 2nd floor.
- Your print job will only stay on the printer for 2 hours and will then be deleted.
- You will need a student card with money on it to retrieve your document.
If you need help printing from a laptop, the staff at the Information Desk will be happy to help you.