Interlibrary loan for Distance Education patrons
If a book or article you want is not available from the Library, you can request it through interlibrary loan using the RACER system.
- The first time you use RACER, you must register for an account
- Choose Nipissing - Distance Education as the pickup location
- Be sure to notify Distance Education Library Staff of your preferred delivery address
- Copies of articles are yours to keep
- Books will be sent by courier and there will be no extensions for due dates