U.S. and International Statistics
- CIA World Factbook is the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency's database of statistics, information, and maps for all nations of the world.
- Eurostat provides statistics of the European Union member countries.
- OECD StatExtracts includes data and metadata for Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development countries and selected non-member countries.
- OFFSTATS includes international statistics from official sources. Hosted by the University of Auckland Library.
- Penn World Tables Restricted Access - NipissingThe Penn World Tables provide purchasing power parity and national income accounts converted to international prices for 188 countries for some or all of the years 1950 - 2007.
- Transportation Statistics - North America presents information on transportation and transportation-related activities for Canada, the United States and Mexico, both within the individual countries and between the countries.
- UNdata is a data access system to UN databases.
- World Databank World Development Indicators (WDI) is the primary World Bank database for development data from officially-recognized international sources.