- Community members who live within the catchment area of our participating libraries can receive a Nipissing University/Canadore College library card by presenting a valid photo ID at the Harris Learning Library.
- Nipissing University/Canadore College students, staff and faculty can receive a public library card by showing their student or employee identification and a piece of identification with their current address at the local public library.
Borrowing policies and procedures
Library members are subject to the policies and procedures of the libraries from which they borrow materials.
Return materials to the lending library.
- Bonfield Public Library
- Callander Public Library
- East Ferris Public Library
- Harris Learning Library (Nipissing University / Canadore College)
- Mattawa Public Library
- Nipissing First Nations Public Library
- North Bay Public Library
- Powassan & District Union Public Library
- Temagami Public Library
- West Nipissing Public Library
Though not part of the PALS group, the South River - Machar Union Public Library has a reciprocal borrowing agreement with the Harris Learning Library through the LibSHARE agreement.