The Circulation Desk is located immediately inside the main doors of the Harris Learning Library. At the Circulation Desk you can:
- Register to become a library patron.
- Check out, return, or renew library material.
- Pick up interlibrary loan requests.
- Check out and return reserve reading items.
- Pay overdue fines and lost book charges.
- Request assistance locating missing books and journals.
- Request assistance with the photocopy machines.
- Reserve Group Study rooms and Adaptive Technology rooms.
- Register for a community borrower's library account.
For Your Convenience...
- There is a 24-hour book drop located just outside the library entrance.
Keep in Mind...
- If you are having problems, phone the Circulation Desk at (705) 474-3450, extension 4222 and we will assist in whatever way we can.
- Notices regarding your account are sent via e-mail, so please check your e-mail frequently.