You are here
Parliament and Justice
- Canada's Parliament provides access to Parliament of Canada publications, including bills and debates.
- Statutes and Regulations of Canada allows searching of consolidated federal statutes and regulations.
- Canada Statute Service -Restricted Access (Nipissing and Canadore) includes the Canada Statute Citator, and full text of consolidated federal statutes and regulations.
- LegisInfo is a research tool for finding information on current Parliament of Canada bills.
- Canada Gazette is the "official newspaper" of the Government of Canada.
- Canadian Parliamentary Historical Resources is a searchable database of debates and journals of the Senate and the House of Commons.
- Commissions of Inquiry Includes the Index of Federal Royal Commissions
- Legislative Assembly Of Ontario provides access to Legislative Assembly of Ontario publications including bills and debates.
- Statutes and Regulations of Ontario allows searching of consolidated Ontario statutes and regulations.
- Ontario Citator Service - Restricted Access (Nipissing and Canadore) includes the Ontario Statute Citator, and full text of consolidated Ontario statutes and regulations.
- Ontario Gazette is the Ontario government's official bulletin. Includes notices and regulations.
City of North Bay
- LexisNexis Quicklaw - Restricted Access (Nipissing and Canadore) provides access to legal information including Canadian and foreign case law, provincial and federal legislation, tribunal decisions, digests, statutes, law newsletters and journals.
- CanLII - Canadian Legal Information Institute provides access to legislation and case law from across Canada.
- WorldLII - World Legal Information Institute provides access to worldwide law. Databases cover legislation, case law, and other materials.