Faculty Library Cards, Photocopying and Printing

For faculty members of Nipissing University and Canadore College, your your library card is your employee card. You can obtain an employee card in room A139 (Nipissing faculty) or C204 (Canadore).
Library cards are needed to borrow materials from the library, and for photocopying and printing in the library. Circulation Desk staff can add value to faculty library cards to be used for both photocopying and printing. In order to bill copying back to their departments, faculty members will need to know their cost centre number.