If a book or article you want is not owned by the Education Centre Library, you can request it through interlibrary loan using the RACER system. You cannot request an interlibrary loan for items that are owned by the Library but are not currently available.
- The first time you use RACER, you must register for an account
- Choose Nipissing - Distance Education as the pickup location
- Be sure to notify Distance Education Library Staff of your preferred delivery address
- Copies of articles are yours to keep
- Books will be sent by courier and there will be no extensions for due dates